MEDIA ALERT: Synopsys, Customers and Partners Present the Latest Technologies and Trends on Embedded Processor Solutions at the ARC Processor Summit in Silicon Valley
Attendees Will Learn About Processor IP, Software and Programming Tools Optimized for Low-Power Embedded Applications
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS), will host a free one-day event focused on the latest technologies and trends in embedded processor IP, software and programming tools. In this dual-track event, experts from Synopsys, ecosystem partners and ARC® processor users will describe how to overcome design challenges with hardware and software solutions optimized for low-power embedded applications. In addition, live demonstrations will showcase applications including Internet of Things (IoT), embedded vision, security and embedded Linux.
The ARC Processor Summit will include a morning keynote presentation by Linley Gwennap of the Linley Group, who will discuss the CPU IP market and trends. The luncheon keynote will be presented by Jeff Bier of BDTi, who will describe the challenges and opportunities of incorporating vision into a range of electronic products.
WHEN AND WHERE
Tuesday, September 15th from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency, Santa Clara
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- CPU IP Market and Technology Trends
- IP That Will Drive Energy-Efficient IoT Designs
- Addressing IoT Application Needs with Power-Efficient Processors and Subsystems
- Enabling a New Class of High-Performance IoT Applications
- The Era of Machines That See: Opportunities and Challenges in Embedded Vision
- Advanced Vision Capabilities for Next-Generation SoC Designs
- Accelerating Applications Using Custom Extensions to ARC Processors
- Reducing System Power, Area and Latency Using Tightly Coupled Memories and Peripherals
- Debugging with Real-time Trace
- Accelerating IoT Application Development Using the embARC Open Software Platform
- Securing the System: Hardware/Software Tradeoffs in Security Implementations
- Designing Speech Solutions for Ultra-Low Power Devices
- Maximizing Application Performance for Linux
- Effective DSP Programming for IoT with the MetaWare Development Toolkit
- Integrating Ultra-Low Power Voice Control into Your Next SoC
- Embedding Sensor Fusion Algorithms for IoT
For more information or to register now, please visit: http://www.synopsys.com/IP/ProcessorIP/ARCProcessors/Pages/arc-processor-summit-2015.aspx
To learn more about Synopsys' ARC Processor Solutions, click here.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world's 16th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP, and is also growing its leadership in software quality and security solutions. Whether you're a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest quality and security, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products. Learn more at www.synopsys.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140910/144794
SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.