MEDIA ALERT: Synopsys Software Integrity Group to Host First User Conference Empowering India’s Enterprise Application Security Community
BANGALORE, India, July 17, 2023 – Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS), a recognized leader in application security, is hosting the first Synopsys Software Integrity Group User Event on July 20, 2023. The event will bring together application security leaders to learn, network, and share expertise and insights.
While attendance is limited, media passes are available for thought leadership sessions presented by security and development leaders examining proactive risk management strategies, next generation application security solutions, and more.
“India presents incredible growth potential in what has already proven to be a powerhouse for software development innovation,” said Richard Kirk, VP of International Sales for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group, and keynote speaker at the conference. “This event stands at the cutting edge of this progress by bringing leaders in software development and software security together in a meeting of the minds. We will journey through multiple sessions examining how software security can complement and progress software development so that organizations can gain competitive advantages through real industry-leading secure development expertise.”
“Software development innovation and velocity are growing at astounding rates throughout India and the world,” said Naresh Choudhary, VP at Infosys, who will be presenting at the conference. “It’s imperative that we embrace this growth in a manner that underpins security and privacy by design. I look forward to my address on Powering DevSecOps for an AI First Live Enterprise at this event that will bring together individuals from various domains of expertise to drive collaboration and bolster the trajectory of software security innovation.”
On July 20, 2023, cybersecurity experts from around the globe will host a series of application security presentations at the Vivanta Bengaluru, Whitfield (next to ITPL) from 9:00am to 5:00pm IST.
User Event Agenda:
- Software Risk is Business Risk
- Thursday, July 20 at 9:05am IST
- Presented by Richard Kirk, VP of International Sales, Synopsys Software Integrity Group
- Powering DevSecOps for an AI First Live Enterprise
- Thursday, July 20 at 9:35am IST
- Presented by Naresh Choudhary, VP, Infosys
- The Seamless DevSecOps Journey Making the Best of Security Tooling Across the Value Stream
- Thursday, July 20 at 10:40am IST
- Presented by: Mr. Santhosh K B, Senior Technical Manager of Product Security, EdgeVerve
- Our Journey in Making Security Our Second Name
- Thursday, July 20 at 11:10am IST
- Presented by Dr. Narasimha Kamath, Senior VP of R&D, o9 Solutions
- Panel Session: Converging Business & Software Risks
- Thursday, July 20 at 11:40am IST
- Panelists include:
- Lekshmi Nair, Managing Principal, Synopsys Software Integrity Group (Moderator)
- Nirupam Tweary, Senior Director, ZS Associates
- Sandesh Anand, Senior Engineering Manager, Razorpay
- Ashok Ratnagiri, Associate VP of Information Security, EdgeVerve
- Vetha Manickam, Leader, Digital Transformation – Security Practice, Tata Communications
- Intellectual Property Protection and Open Source: Mutually Inclusive or Exclusive?
- Thursday, July 20 at 1:45pm IST
- Presented by Anant Vishnu, Manager of IP & OSS, Infosys and Achutha Kumar Kolluru, Senior Lead of Intellectual Property, Infosys
- Impediment to Enabler: ZS AppSec Journey
- Thursday, July 20 at 2:15pm IST
- Presented by Prateek Nikhare, Security Engineering Manager, ZS Associates
- Code Excellence: Ensuring Software Security & Quality Code Compliance Through SAST
- Thursday, July 20 at 2:45pm IST
- Presented by Deenadayalan Sakthi, Software Engineering Manager, Visteon
- From Reactive to Proactive: Strategies for Managing Security Risks
- Thursday, July 20 at 3:15pm IST
- Presented by Neelesh Swami, Senior Manager of Information Security, Dover Corporation and Rohit Verma, Information Security Architect, Dover Corporation
- Closing Keynote: Synopsys Vision and Strategy
- Thursday, July 20 at 4:00pm IST
- Presented by Scott Johnson, VP of Product Management, Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Visit for more information about the agenda, speakers and media pass registration. To arrange an interview with one of the event speakers, or for more information, please contact Liz Samet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group provides integrated solutions that transform the way development teams build and deliver software, accelerating innovation while addressing business risk. Our industry-leading portfolio of software security products and services is the most comprehensive in the world and interoperates with third-party and open source tools, allowing organizations to leverage existing investments to build the security program that’s best for them. Only Synopsys offers everything you need to build trust in your software. Learn more at www.synopsys.com/software.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As an S&P 500 company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of application security testing tools and services. Whether you're a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing more secure, high-quality code, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative products. Learn more at www.synopsys.com.