Synopsys, Customers and Partners Present the Latest Innovations in Embedded Processor Solutions at the Synopsys ARC Processor Virtual Summit
Attendees Can Explore Processor IP Solutions that Accelerate SoC Development for Automotive, Artificial Intelligence, IoT and High-Performance Embedded Applications
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., August 25, 2020 –
WHEN: Wednesday, Sept 9 and Thursday, Sept 10, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT
WHERE: Virtual Event
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) will host the ARC® Processor Virtual Summit, a free two-day virtual event focused on the latest technologies and trends in processor IP, software development, and programming tools optimized for embedded designs. The ARC Processor Virtual Summit brings together Synopsys experts, users and ecosystem partners to discuss the most recent trends and product innovations in ARC-based processor solutions.
- Frank McCleary, Associate Partner at Porsche Consulting, Inc., will open day one with a keynote on "Accelerating Development of Functionally Safe Automotive Systems."
- Jeff Bier, Founder of the Edge AI and Vision Alliance and President of BDTI, will kick off day two with a keynote on "Key Trends in the Deployment of Edge AI and Computer Vision."
The multi-track event will provide in-depth information on the latest processor technologies for automotive, AI, IoT and high-end embedded applications that enable semiconductor companies, Tier 1 suppliers, OEMs – or anyone developing hardware or software for modern SoCs or embedded systems – to:
- Drive security, safety and reliability into automotive systems
- Integrate vision and deep learning capabilities into edge devices
- Implement sensor fusion using highly-efficient signal processing hardware and software
- Enable 64-bit processing in embedded applications without breaking area and power budgets
- Accelerate the development of your wireless connected devices
- And much more…
Attendees can also see a range of demonstrations and conduct live chats with our product experts in the virtual exhibit hall. To view the full agenda and register for the event, visit: www.synopsys.com/ARC-summit
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world's 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software security and quality solutions. Whether you're a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest security and quality, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products. Learn more at https://www.synopsys.com/