Synopsys, Customers, and Partners to Present the Latest Trends and Technologies in Embedded Processor Solutions at ARC Processor Summit
Participants Will Discuss Processor IP, Software, and Programming Tools to Address Design Challenges in Artificial Intelligence, Automotive Safety, IoT, and Embedded Vision Applications
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: Tuesday, September 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA 95110
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS), will host a free one-day conference focused on the latest technologies and trends in processor IP, software development and programming tools optimized for use in embedded devices. In this multi-track event, ARC® processor users, ecosystem partners and Synopsys experts will discuss how to address a wide range of design challenges with the latest hardware and software solutions for low-power and high-performance embedded applications. Following the sessions, participants will have the opportunity to network with fellow attendees, ARC partners, and Synopsys staff, as well as see a variety of live partner and Synopsys demonstrations showcasing solutions for embedded vision, deep learning algorithms, IoT, security, automotive safety, trace, and debug.
The ARC Processor Summit will open with a morning keynote presentation by Satyen Yadav, General Manager, IoT Ecosystem Development at Amazon Web Services, who will describe "Life on the 'Edge'".
Register now at: www.synopsys.com/ARCsummit
PRESENTATION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The Marriage of AI and Safety in Automotive SoCs
- Reducing the Total Cost of Ownership with Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Personalize the In-Cabin Experience with Face Recognition and Inference of Driver Emotional States
- Taming AI Using Convolutional Neural Networks with Compression and Pruning
- Optimizing Deep Learning Perception Software for ADAS and Autonomous Driving
- Functional Safety Certification—Your Advantage
- Extending Control and DSP Performance for Automotive Radar Applications
IoT/Digital Home Track
- Addressing the Challenges of Always-on IoT with Efficient Processors for Machine Learning
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence in Embedded Vision, IoT, and Smart Home Applications
- Fast and Ultra-Low Power Graphics Development for Mobile & Embedded Systems
- Securing Mobile IoT from Chip to Cloud with Integrated SIM Solutions
- Streaming Low-Power Audio to "Hearable" Devices Using Bluetooth 5
- Deploying NB-IoT Communication Solutions with Extensible Processors
- Reducing Dynamic Power and Time-to-Tapeout for High-Performance AI Processor SoCs
- Using Trace Visualization for Efficient Debugging of Embedded Systems
- High-Performance Solutions for Next-Generation SSD Designs
- Easing Complex Application Development with Processor and System Trace Resources
- Enabling Ultra-High-Performance, Low-Power 5G Modem Designs with Heterogeneous Multicore Systems
- Accelerating Group Theoretic Cryptography with ARC APEX Instructions
- Building an Embedded Vision Application with a Caffe CNN Model and OpenVX
- Accelerating AI/Neural Network Performance While Reducing Power in Android Devices
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world's 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software security and quality solutions. Whether you're a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest security and quality, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products. Learn more at www.synopsys.com.
SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.