MEDIA ADVISORY/ALERT: Synopsys ARC Processor Summit to Showcase Latest Processor Solutions for IoT Security, Automotive Safety and Embedded Vision
Synopsys Experts, Users and Partners Will Present on Processor IP, Software and Programming Tools Optimized for Embedded Applications
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: Tuesday, September 13 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS), will host a free one-day conference focused on the latest technologies and trends in processor IP, software development and programming tools optimized for use in embedded devices. In this multi-track event, ARC® processor users, ecosystem partners, industry luminaries and Synopsys experts will discuss how to address a wide range of design challenges with the latest hardware and software solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) security, automotive safety, embedded vision and other applications. Take the opportunity to network with fellow attendees, ARC partners and Synopsys staff as well as see a variety of live partner and Synopsys demonstrations at the evening reception.
The ARC Processor Summit will open with a morning keynote presentation by Linley Gwennap of the Linley Group, who will discuss the evolving standards for communication protocols, software and services for IoT devices. In addition, Jeff Bier, Founder of the Embedded Vision Alliance and President of BDTI will present in the Embedded Vision Track with an insider's view of embedded vision technology and how it will evolve in the next few years.
Register now at: http://www.synopsys.com/IP/ProcessorIP/ARCProcessors/Pages/arc-processor-summit-2016.aspx.
PRESENTATION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- IoT Standards Wars: Designers Caught in the Middle?
- Addressing the Evolving Processing Needs of IoT Applications
- APEX: Using ARC Processor Custom Extensions to Differentiate Your SoC
- IoT Security: Protecting Your SoC from Malicious Physical and Software Attacks
- Designing with Processors in Safety-Critical Automotive Applications
- Maximizing Embedded Performance with Multicore Processors
- Achieving 7X Better Power Efficiency with a Unique Sub-Threshold Technology
- Designing a Next-Generation PCI Express®-Based Enterprise SSD Solution using ARC Processors
- Zephyr: Creating a Best-of-Breed, Secure RTOS for IoT
- Optimizing Memory in IoT and Embedded Applications
- Using a Qualified Compiler to Develop Safety-Critical Software
- Sensor Processing for Smart Home and IoT
- Using the MPU with an RTOS to Enhance System Safety and Security
- A Lightweight Trusted Execution Environment for IoT Edge Devices
- Pervasive Authentication for IoT: ARC Processors with PUFs
- Software Development Kits for Simplifying Security Implementation
- Embedded Natural Language Voice Interfaces
- The Case for Trace
Embedded Vision Track
- Advanced Vision Capabilities for Next-Generation SoCs
- Embedded Vision: Where We Are and Where We're Going
- Using the OpenCL C Kernel Language for Embedded Vision Processors
- Visual Perception and Computer Vision for Surveillance and Automotive
- Targeting CNNs for Embedded Platforms
- The Vision API Landscape
- ARC Processors in High-Performance SSD Drive – Starblaze
- Searan dotstack™ - An Efficient, Small Footprint, Bluetooth Stack for Embedded Devices – Searan
- Efficiently Implementing Security Functions for Low-Power IoT Edge Devices – Intrinsic-ID
- The Evolution of IoT - Demonstration Platform for "Always-on" Functions – Synopsys
- Optimized Debug Solutions for Synopsys DesignWare ARC Processors – Ashling Microsystems
- Sub-Threshold Implementation of ARC EM5D Processor-Based Smart Data Fusion IP Subsystem – PLSense
- Real-Time Object Detection Using HAPS Physical Prototyping System – Synopsys
- SAFERTOS - An RTOS for Safety-Critical Software – WITTENSTEIN High Integrity Systems
- Universal Debug Solutions for Embedded Systems – Lauterbach
- Zephyr Project - An Open Source RTOS for Secure IoT – Zephyr Project (Linux Foundation)
For more information or to register now, please visit: http://www.synopsys.com/IP/ProcessorIP/ARCProcessors/Pages/arc-processor-summit-2016.aspx
To learn more about Synopsys' ARC processor solutions, please visit http://www.synopsys.com/IP/ProcessorIP.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world's 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software quality and security solutions. Whether you're a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest quality and security, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products. Learn more at http://www.synopsys.com/
SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.