MEDIA ALERT: Synopsys, Customers and Partners Highlight Successes Designing ARM-based Products at ARM TechCon 2015
Technical Sessions Feature Processor Optimization, IP, Software Security, Prototyping and Verification Solutions
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS), together with its customers and partners, will be presenting numerous technical sessions at ARM TechCon 2015. These sessions exemplify more than 20 years of collaboration between ARM and Synopsys to enable mutual customer success with ARM-based SoC designs. The sponsored sessions are free to attend with an expo badge (register for a free expo badge).
Synopsys experts will also be available to discuss and demonstrate these solutions in the Synopsys booth #600 in the expo hall.
WHEN AND WHERE:
Sponsored sessions will take place in a variety of locations at ARM TechCon from Tuesday, November 10 through Thursday, November 12 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Tuesday, November 10
Wednesday, November 11
- Optimized Implementation of a Performance-focused ARM Cortex®-A72 MPCore™ Processor in 16nm FinFET Plus Process Technology Using Synopsys Galaxy™ Design Platform, presented by Synopsys, 10:30 am – 11:20 am, Mission City Ballroom M1.
- Renesas Shares Highlights from its Successful Tapeout of ARM® Cortex®-A57 and Cortex-A53 MPCore Processors in a big.LITTLE™ Configuration in 16-nm FinFET Plus Process Technology Using Synopsys Galaxy Design Platform, presented by Renesas, 11:30 am – 12:20 pm, Mission City Ballroom M1.
- Security for ARM-based Products Through Static and Dynamic Software Analysis – "Sign-off" for the Software Supply Chain, presented by Synopsys, 12:30 pm – 1:20 pm, Mission City Ballroom M1. Lunch will be provided for attendees of this session.
- Enabling ARM-based Network Computing Design with 14nm LPP FinFET Technology, panel with Samsung, ARM and Synopsys, 2:30 pm – 3:20 pm, Ballroom G, Conference Session. For conference pass holders only.
- Optimize SoC Performance with Synopsys Verification IP and Verdi® Unified Debug, presented by Synopsys, 2:30 pm – 3:20 pm, Mission City Ballroom M1
- At Speed Debugging for ARM-based SoC Prototypes, presented by Synopsys,
3:30 pm – 4:20 pm, Mission City Ballroom M1
In addition, visit the Synopsys booth at the ARM TechCon Expo Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 from 11:00 am to 6:30 pm to see the following demonstrations:
- Complete DesignWare® IP Solutions for PCI Express 4.0
Learn how to accelerate time-to-market and reduce the integration risk of your ARM-based SoCs with the latest in PCI Express 4.0 performance using DesignWare Controller and PHY IP.
- Speed Software Development and System Validation of ARM-based SoCs
See how our newest FPGA-based prototyping solution, HAPS®-80, enables the creation of prototypes faster with higher performance, translating to increased productivity for software development, hardware/software integration and system validation. The ARM TechCon Innovation Challenge has selected Synopsys HAPS-80 FPGA-Based Prototyping System as a finalist for "Best System." More information at http://ubm.io/1Nbe17U
- Accelerate with ASIPs! Programmable and Low Power
See how accelerators can be built to offload general-purpose processor cores while retaining the time-to-market advantage offered by programmability.
- High-Performance Verification of ARM-based SoCs
- Galaxy Delivers Optimized Performance and Power for ARM Cortex Processors
For more information or to register now, please visit: https://armtechcon.tech.ubm.com/2015
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world's 16th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP, and is also growing its leadership in software quality and security solutions. Whether you're a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest quality and security, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products. Learn more at www.synopsys.com.
SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.